NAB Show BuZZ LIVE 2018 – Show 8 (April 11, 5pm)
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the NAB Show floor, as he talks with:
- Alex Sax, Pro Market Specialist, Canon
- Alex Sax announces Canon’s newest Digital Cinema Camera EOS C700, which has a large full-frame sensor in the body and offers global shutter. Additionally, Canon is releasing a new 20mm prime lens with an EF mount.
- Chris Brown, EVP, Convention and Business Operations, NAB
- Chris Brown talks about the large amount of preparation work to host the NAB Show, and also gives his opinion on the latest trends in the media industry and their plans for next year.
- Stephanie Bauer Marshall, Managing Director, SPROCKIT
- Stephanie Bauer Marshall discusses SPROCKIT’s service in helping established start-ups expand their business, and the services they offer to help them gain support or partnerships from large enterprises.
- James DeRuvo, Editor-in-Chief, DoddleNews
- James DeRuvo tells us his day’s adventure exploring the Central Hall at the NAB show, including his visits to Steadypod, LITRA, Anti-Gravity Camera, and Back-Bone Ribcage.
Interview scheduled for Monday April 11th, 2018 @ 5:00pm at our Digital Production BuZZ booth ( SL10527 in the South Lower hall ).
Transcript provided by Simon Says