NAB Show BuZZ LIVE 2018 – Show 7 (April 11, 4pm)
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the NAB Show floor, as he talks with:
- Matthew Bennion, Senior Product Marketing Manager, G-Technology
- Matthew Bennion introduces G-Technology’s three new SSDs, including a new portable SSD, a new desktop product called G-Drive Pro SSD, and lastly, a new RAID called G-SPEED Shuttle.
- Michele Yamazaki,VP Marketing, Toolfarm
- Professional pluginologist Michele Yamazaki talks about her new-found discoveries during the NAB Show, along with her experience at Toolfarm recommending plugins to users with different needs.
- Eric Larsen, Director of Marketing, TASCAM
- Eric Larsen talks about TASCAM’s latest products, including a firmware update for their DSLR recorder, which now supports ambisonic audio recording. He also talks about their new Dante converter that uses Cat5 and Cat6 cables to deliver audio over IP.
- Rod Aaron Gammons, Managing Director, Rotolight
- Rod Aaron Gammons shares Rotolight’s cutting-edge new lighting instrument – Anova Pro 2, which is perfect for interviews, small-scale news studios, and professional photographers. He also describes the special effects that can be easily created by Rotolight instruments.
Interview scheduled for Monday April 11th, 2018 @ 4:00pm at our Digital Production BuZZ booth ( SL10527 in the South Lower hall ).
Transcript provided by Simon Says