NAB Show BuZZ LIVE 2018 – Show 4 (April 12, 1pm)
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the NAB Show floor, as he talks with:
- Dave Walton, Assistant Vice President, Marketing Communications, JVC Professional Video
- Dave Walton talks about JVC’s latest connected camera that has wifi and bonded cellphone connectivity capabilities. He also discusses video over IP, how the camera compresses video to IP, and transmits the video. JVC has also upgraded the HM200 Camera by including graphics titles as well as a larger sensor.
- Ric Viers, Author, Sound Designer, Blastwave FX
- Ric Viers discusses the role of sound effects in sound design and his latest book which focuses on recording sound effects for teens.
- Bob Boster, President, Clear-Com
- Bob Boster discusses Clear-Com’s new audio IP card which supports AES67. This new technology includes 64 virtual ports, integration with third parties, and allows user to connect to Clear-Com’s virtual panels. P.S. Happy 50th Anniversary, Clear-Com!
- Michael Kammes, Director of Technology, Keycode Media
- Michael Kammes discusses the newest technologies he has found throughout the NAB Show, including some interesting startups with an emphasis on workflow.
Interview scheduled for Monday April 11th, 2018 @ 1:00pm at our Digital Production BuZZ booth ( SL10527 in the South Lower hall ).