NAB Show BuZZ LIVE 2018 – Show 3 (April 10, 12pm)
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the NAB Show floor, as he talks with:
- Larry O’Connor, CEO, OWC (Other World Computing) Digital
- Larry O’Connor shares OWC’s new ThunderBlade SSD, which saves time and money for editing, and their new certified eGPU system for the macOS.
- Philip Hodgetts, President/CEO, Lumberjack System/Intelligent Assistance
- Philip Hodgetts comments on Apple’s new codec – ProRes Raw. He also discusses Lumberjack System’s new product Lumberjack Builder, which focuses on transcription, with additional features including keyword narration and emotion extraction, all contributing to the ability to edit video by editing the transcript.
- Andrew Donahue, Director of Marketing, Killer Tracks
- Andrew Donahue introduces Killer Tracks’ new and free extension panel for Adobe Premiere Pro, which allows users to search for music tracks their project. The extension also extracts Adobe Audition tracks and adds the track to the Adobe Premiere Pro workflow.
- Eric Bolten, VP Strategic Account Development, Zixi
- Eric Bolten talks about Zixi’s product – Zen Master. Zen Master, targeted at networks and OTT providers, democratizes the streaming workflow. The product has additional security, encryption, DTLS security, and hitless fail overs with an emphasis on distributing media using the Internet.
Interview scheduled for Monday April 10th, 2018 @ 12:00pm at our Digital Production BuZZ booth ( SL10527 in the South Lower hall ).
Transcript provided by Simon Says