NAB Show BuZZ LIVE 2018 – Show 2 (April 12, 11am)
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the NAB Show floor, as he talks with:
- Sam Mestman, President and Founder, LumaForge Inc.
- Sam Mestman explains LumaForge’s workflow storage tools allowing collaboration for Adobe, Apple and Blackmagic Design users. New at NAB is a revised, easier-to-use client-side Jellyfish app allowing users to connect to a Jellyfish server. LumaForge also has a new configuration page that makes server setup simple.
- Parham Azimi, CEO, Cantemo
- Parham Azimi discusses Cantemo’s new hybrid media management cloud service – iconik, which transcodes proxies into metadata stored in The Cloud. Also, Cantemo’s local MAM, Portal, now has the ability to support different projects and media, as well as enhanced metadata support. Cantemo on The Cloud also offers authentications and secure link for extra security measures.
- Rory McGregor, CEO, Cospective
- Rory McGregor talks about cineSync, Cospective’s media review tool that lets team members watch high resolution, high frame rate video in sync in real-time. cineSync also has a simple drawing tool, allowing directors to take notes on the image using a mouse or pen. The software is also integrating secure file transfers.
- Derek Barrilleaux, CEO, FlavourSys Technology
- Derek Barrilleaux introduces FlavourSys Technology’s newest project-based asset management software – Strawberry 5.4, which now has a communications system. The system allows users to mention another user through comments. This system allows effective communication and collaboration between users. Additionally, Strawberry 5.4 also includes functionality aspects and multitrack audio processing support.
Interview scheduled for Monday April 11th, 2018 @ 11:00am at our Digital Production BuZZ booth ( SL10527 in the South Lower hall ).
Transcript provided by Simon Says