NAB Show BuZZ LIVE 2018 – Show 1 (April 12, 10am)
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the NAB Show floor, as he talks with:
- Laura Williams Argilla, Director of Product Management for Professional Audio and Video, Professional Video, Adobe
- Laura Williams Argilla introduces Adobe’s latest updates for their video and audio software. For Adobe Premiere Pro, updates include shot-matching, split-screen view to compare color adjustments, auto ducking, and supporting more complex motion graphics. For Adobe After Effects, the update offers master properties, which allows master-child relations between parameters, and the puppet tool is upgraded for more complexity and points of interaction. Additionally, Adobe Audition now offers clip matching, and importing sequences from Adobe Premiere Pro. Laura also explained Adobe’s plans for the future.
- Erik Weaver, Global Director, M&E Market Development, Western Digital
- Erik Weaver discusses the importance of storage, including object storage and The Cloud, an how object storage fits in a media production workflow. He also recommends different factors when deciding on the best storage device to use.
- Rudy Pohlert, Manager, PRL Lighting
- Rudy Pohlert introduces PRL Lighting’s newest product – Lustra L50 3-lite Kit. The lightweight kit comes in a backpack of three lights to make it easy to transport. The lights provide daylight lighting, and the kit comes with a dedicated softbox, filter set, and mount.
- Steve Crouch, SVP Worldwide Sales, Acromove Inc.
- Steve Crouch talks about Acromove’s new portable, ruggedized Thunderbolt 3 RAID. The RAID not only includes eight disk drives which can hold up to 40TB, but also has AES-256 hardware encryption. Acromove is also launching a web-based security key management system.
Interview scheduled for Monday April 12th, 2018 @ 10:00am at our Digital Production BuZZ booth ( SL10527 in the South Lower hall ).
Transcript provided by Simon Says