NAB Show BuZZ LIVE 2018 – Show 1 (April 11, 10am)
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the NAB Show floor, as he talks with:
- Michael Kammes, Director of Technology, Keycode Media
- Michael Kammes discusses the newest technologies he has found throughout the NAB Show, including some interesting startups with an emphasis on workflow.
- Dave Walton, Assistant Vice President, Marketing Communications, JVC Professional Video
- Dave Walton talks about JVC’s latest connected camera that has wifi and bonded cellphone connectivity capabilities. He also discusses video over IP, how the camera compresses video to IP, and transmits the video. JVC has also upgraded the HM200 Camera by including graphics titles as well as a larger sensor.
- Stefan Lederer, CEO & Co-Founder, Bitmovin
- Stefan Lederer shares Bitmovin’s newest compression and distribution software infrastructure which makes it easier to encode complex scenes, lowering the bandwidth without affecting video’s the quality for channels and broadcasters.
- Michael Pace, Business Development Head, Contour Design, Inc.
- Michael Pace promotes Contour Design’s productivity device – The Shuttle, which has timeline shuttle control, keyboard shortcuts (which can be personalized), and improves workflow not just for video editing. He also talks about Contour Design’s Unimouse, which is a mouse that allows for custom sizing to fit the shape of your hand with its adjustable hinge and thumb support.
Interview scheduled for Monday April 11th, 2018 @ 10:00am at our Digital Production BuZZ booth ( SL10527 in the South Lower hall ).
Transcript provided by Simon Says