NAB Show BuZZ LIVE 2016 – Show 9
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the NAB Show floor, as he talks with:
- Andy Donahue, Director of Marketing, Killer Tracks
- Killer Tracks creates and licenses music for media production. With more than 100,000 musical clips in their library, they’ve definitely got what you are interested in. Andy drops in to announce several new library additions, along with explaining the difference between “royalty-free” and “needle-drop” music.
- Peter Plesner, Owner and Co-Founder, BBS Lighting
- BBS Lighting makes high-quality LED lighting in non-traditional shapes. Peter describes their newest products, which is a tube of light in lengths from 1-foot to 4-feet.
- Kai Pradel, Founder and CEO, MediaSilo
- MediaSilo offers a Cloud-based comprehensive video sharing and management platform that is designed for collaboration and focused on media. Kai explains their new security features to keep your media safe.
- Stefan Karle, Managing Director and Owner, DoPchoice
- DoP Choice makes light-shaping gear, such as egg crates, reflectors, and other tools to put light where you want it and keep it off places you don’t. Stefan shares their newest products in this segment.