NAB Show BuZZ LIVE 2016 – Show 12
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the NAB Show floor, as he talks with:
- Paul Babb, President/CEO, MAXON US
- Maxon makes Cinema 4D, a 3D application that is seeing extensive use in both broadcast graphics, while quickly emerging as an essential tool in VR and AR. In this session, Paul talks about the role artists play in creating 3D work, along with the new 3D training available from Maxon at Cineversity.com.
- Rob Jamieson, Industry Alliance Manager/Workstation Graphics, AMD
- Graphics processors (GPUs) play a vital role in video and VR. AMD just released an update to their W9100 GPU as Rob tells us about it’s latest features, and GPUs in general.
- Bruno Munger, Director of Business Development, Colorfont
- ColorFront makes Cloud-based tools for dailies, capture and ingest. Bruno describes their products, and their latest releases here at NAB.
- Jose Flores, Sales Manager, Switronix
- Switronix makes batteries for cameras and, now, drones. And, unlike cameras, drones have very specific technical requirements regarding size, weight and power capacity as Jose describes.