NAB Show BuZZ LIVE 2016 – Show 1
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the NAB Show floor, as he talks with:
- Jeff Wood, Vice President and General Manager of Workstations and Thin Clients, HP Inc.
- HP announced several improvements to their Z-series high-end workstations, targeted at visual effects and video professionals, as well as a Remote Graphics Software for Mac users, allowing them to create on a Mac and render on a high-performance HP Z Workstation.
- Alan Hoff, Vice President, Market Solutions, Avid
- Avid announced improved collaboration tools, including Cloud-based acquisition and editing for ProTools and a new integrated panel for Adobe Premiere which connects with Avid’s media management system.
- Bryce Button, Product Marketing Manager, AJA Video Systems, Inc.
- AJA introduced Kona-IP, an IP-based audio and video infrastructure that provides the quality of HDSDI with the flexibility of Ethernet. Bryce also discussed a wide variety of other new products.
- Dan May, President, Blackmagic Design
- Blackmagic Design showcased a new version of DaVinci Resolve, studio adapters for Ursa Mini cameras, and upgrades for ATEM switchers; along with a variety of other products.