2012 NAB Show Buzz Report – Day 8 (04/23/12)
Intensikey creates 3D camera moves in a virtual set in post-production, Cirina Catania examines the new Canon EOS 1D DSLR camera, Mocha introduces a new planar tracker, Harmonic describes the “black art of video compression,” Michael Kammes looks at the current state of workflow automation, Miller Camera Support explains what makes a fluid tripod head work, IBM offers collaboration tools for production companies, and Amberfin explains how its software solves business problems.
Join host Larry Jordan, live from our booth on the show floor, as he talks with:
- Eric Pratt, CEO, VisualSetWorks
- Cirina Catania, Producer, Digital Production Buzz
- Ross Shain, Chief Marketing Officer, Imagineer Systems
- Tom Lattie, VP Product Management
- Michael Kammes, Sr. Workflow Specialist, Keycode Media
- Mike Lippmann, European Manager, Miller Camera Support Equipment
- Gregor McElvogue, Global Solution Lead, Media and Entertainment Industry, IBM
- Bruce Devlin, Chief Technology Officer, Amberfin
Its another great show – recorded LIVE at the 2012 NAB Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.